If your audience want to increase productivity, diversity and results in their firms, I can help you.
Research shows a third of staff are not fully productive in many firms. Communication, culture and Introversion cause a large part of the issue.
The Economist cited my book “Running Meetings that make things happen” written because meetings are focal point of poor communications in many firms.
Your event has to run smoothly, your audience need to be impressed and you don’t want any issues cropping up on the day. Here’s how I guarantee to help:
- Your audience will get an immediate take-away, valuable to them.
- You’ll get a presentation that informs and entertains your audience.
- The presentation will be tailored to your audience and your business needs, including examples relevant to them.
- I will arrive in time to complete all equipment checks, so I can network with members of your audience beforehand and learn even more about their needs. In fact, I’ll be there earlier than that!
- I will stick to the time you’ve allotted. Your audience don’t appreciate over-runs, so I don’t run over my time slot.
“Jon and I worked together on a virtual talk at Future Frame 2020 and he was a fantastic addition to the keynote speakers. His talk was very informative and touched on issues that not too many leaders think about.
What I loved about Jon’s virtual keynote speech was the tone he set and the knowledge that he had regarding the introvert team members. His talk was very insightful and he gave great tips on how leaders can bring out the best of every team member.
He was really good at the way he presented the information. Very understandable and with actionable suggestions.
Our audience feedback was very positive and Jon managed to answer many questions asked by members of the audience.”
Marian Kanev, Chief Marketing Officer, Interplast
I can also present on stage
Images for your publicity material
You are welcome to use any of the following images for publicity of the event, click an image to download it.
A PDF copy of my standard introduction for MC’s is downloadable here. I will, of course, adapt it if appropriate for your event.
Jon Baker, bio
Other questions, or information?
If you have other questions or there’s other information you require, please contact me:
- Email: Jon.email@example.com
- Phone: 07803 082 724