You have probably experienced one of two issues relating to introverts in business.
- There are people in your team who aren’t fully engaged, don’t join in as much as you’d like and don’t always contribute to team meetings. Often they’re the introverts and they’re not fully effective because of the communication and culture around them. This website helps leaders understand introversion and get more from the introverts in their business. Many leaders don’t understand introversion and as a result don’t get fully productivity from the introverts in their teams. That’s not just me saying this, it’s reported by many introverts and leaders.
- Introverts can struggle to be fully effective as they feel they’re supposed to act in certain ways, which are uncomfortable for them. Introverts in business often struggle in the extrovert model which is western business. This website has sections devoted to helping introverts improve their skills and do better in business.
If you want to understand introversion and how to manage yourself, or your introverts, the site has ideas, hints and tips to help you. Are you an introvert or an extrovert? Take the 10 question fun quiz.
About Jon Baker
I set up Introvert in business as a result of coaching many business owners and Accountants to get dramatic growth in their businesses and realising many of my clients were introverts.
Many people who know me don’t believe that I am introverted. I’ve learned behaviours to overcome some of the disadvantages of introversion, as have many of my clients and people I’ve interviewed.
Introverts can struggle with several different aspects to running a business than extroverts. Just as extroverts (stereo-typically) struggle with other aspects.
For details about how I speak at conferences, meetings or trade shows for professional associations, companies or conference organisers – click here
Find out how I could help your audience,
Books I’ve written
I’ve written three books to help you improve your business. Click on them for more details.
Activate Your Introvert
"Activate your Introvert" is the weekly radio show packed ideas and interviews to help you unlock the introvert superpowers within your business. Each episode gives you practical ideas on issues that introverts deal with and how to change them into advantages.
Happy birthday part 1..
In this week’s show………
- A tip to get more from your 'wfh' team
- Introvert myth of the week: Introversion can be cured, just speak up
- And an interview with graphic designer Angie Phillips