- Sports bras, trends, and motivation at work:
- A discussion with Mark Lee: Mark is a recovering accountant who now devotes his time helping other accountants to be more successful in practice. He also runs a website for specialist tax advisers and anybody wanting specialist tax. More importantly Mark was one of the first people I interviewed on the show over 2 years ago (yes, it’s been that long and I forgot to celebrate the show’s second birthday). Mark’s episode was, for a long time, one of the most popular episodes and he is a great guy to chat to, with lots of business performance ideas worth listening to Contact Mark at https://findataxadviser.online or https://linkedin.com/in/bookmarklee
- Question of the week: Workplace bullying – Are introverts, or extroverts more likely to be bullies?
My takeaways from this week’s discussion were:
- Just because some people don’t show enjoyment, doesn’t mean they’re not and introverts may fall into that group.
- Online training and conferences will be more common in 2023 than 2019 and there are benefits to that
- Adapt generic advice to suit your personality
- Have clarity on the type of people you seek to influence the most.
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert
If you enjoyed the show please add your review on Apple podcasts (click here).
If you would like to discuss issues raised, visit the Facebook page - Activate Your Introvert
What question would you like answered about introversion? Visit ActivateYourIntrovert.co.uk and let me know. I’ll answer your question on the show, and you’d be welcome to join me on the show, if you like.