- Communication and influence for introverts
- Does Introversion mean you’re no good at public speaking
- What have the drag queens of the undersea world got to do with running your meetings
This week’s interviewee is Andrew Palmer. Andrew helps clients shape & present their messages and tell their stories with confidence, authenticity & gravitas. Which is something many introverts struggle with. Andrew’s website is thegravitasmatrix.com
Leadership tip of the week
How many times have you held a meeting with your team and thought “I wish those two would say more” and at the same time wondering why that other two never shut up?
Now you can find out what the drag queens of the undersea world have to do with running better meetings.
For more on running meetings that make things happen, click here.
Introvert myth of the week
Introverts are plagued by public speaking anxiety and don’t make good speakers, it’s wrong! Once you’ve listened, you can get more ideas to help at “Myth introverts don’t like public speaking
- How can I get beyond small talk
- Why introverts don't like small talk and how to be better at it
- Should you arrive early to networking events?
A discussion with Chelsey Brooke Cole who helps forward-thinking introverts build self-trust & self-confidence.