- UFOs, George Bush and obesity: It’s OK, there are some introvert links in there!
- A discussion with Kate Atkin: Kate is a speaker and facilitator who specialises in imposter Syndrome. It really is a phenomenon and one which I’d love to know more about. Contact Kate at https://www.kateatkin.com/
- Question of the week: Are introverts happy that the extroverts and shouting out / answering the questions as they can then avoid the limelight?
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- It’s not a syndrome, it’s a phenomena or “imposter chatter”
- Talk about experiencing it, rather than suffering from
- Accepting we can do something is not the same as hubris and arrogance.
- And that wonderful quote “True humility is not thinking less of yourself, it’s thinking of yourself less” (C.S. Lewis)
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert
I also briefly mentioned the discussion with Derek Arden about reframing, click to listen to that episode.