- Boris, or Keir – is it an introvert, extrovert thing?
- A discussion with the introvert recruiter Carey Curry: Recruitment is interesting for two reasons, 1 – the extrovert bias where many employers look for the wrong people and 2 – because many recruitment agencies are seen as pushy, salesy and extroverted. How can you attract and bring out the best in your introverted candidates. Contact Carey on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/careycurry
- Question of the week: How can I make my interviewing more introvert friendly?
- Bottle-fed babies ‘more likely to develop fetish for rubber gimp suits’.
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- How strong the extroverted bias is in many companies and it’s often unconscious
- Changing words on your job advert can attract many more people, who are different and possibly better.
- The importance of recruiting for introverts and extroverts
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert
If you enjoyed the show please add your review on Apple podcasts (click here).
If you would like to discuss issues raised, visit the Facebook page - Activate Your Introvert