- Boris, or Keir – is it an introvert, extrovert thing?
- A discussion with the introvert recruiter Carey Curry: Recruitment is interesting for two reasons, 1 – the extrovert bias where many employers look for the wrong people and 2 – because many recruitment agencies are seen as pushy, salesy and extroverted. How can you attract and bring out the best in your introverted candidates. Contact Carey on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/in/careycurry
- Question of the week: How can I make my interviewing more introvert friendly?
- Bottle-fed babies ‘more likely to develop fetish for rubber gimp suits’.
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- How strong the extroverted bias is in many companies and it’s often unconscious
- Changing words on your job advert can attract many more people, who are different and possibly better.
- The importance of recruiting for introverts and extroverts
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert