- Balancing return to the office, with working from home: Where is the balance, how does it affect different team members and what are you doing?
- A discussion with Guy Robinson: Guy is the owner of Xebra Accounting; a modern accounting and business services firm on the south coast. Guy and I have a discussion about how working from home did and does affect his firm. Contact Guy at https://xebraaccounting.co.uk
- Question of the week: What makes an introvert feel comfortable and invited to share so they feel joy in sharing?
If you enjoyed the show please add your review on Apple podcasts (click here).
If you would like to discuss issues raised, visit the Facebook page - Activate Your Introvert
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- Collaboration can work remotely, but it takes more effort
- Just asking simple questions doesn’t work as well
- Some tasks are better at home and some better in the office
- Working from home takes more effort to manage
- Introvert and extrovert distinctions might not be the same as you at first think when thinking about who works well from home.
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert