- Balancing return to the office, with working from home: Where is the balance, how does it affect different team members and what are you doing?
- A discussion with Guy Robinson: Guy is the owner of Xebra Accounting; a modern accounting and business services firm on the south coast. Guy and I have a discussion about how working from home did and does affect his firm. Contact Guy at https://xebraaccounting.co.uk
- Question of the week: What makes an introvert feel comfortable and invited to share so they feel joy in sharing?
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- Collaboration can work remotely, but it takes more effort
- Just asking simple questions doesn’t work as well
- Some tasks are better at home and some better in the office
- Working from home takes more effort to manage
- Introvert and extrovert distinctions might not be the same as you at first think when thinking about who works well from home.
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert