- Introvert myth of the week: Introverts can’t network. Interesting myth, perhaps arising from the introverts perceived dislike of social situations, smalltalk or “being shy“
- Tip of the week: Getting your team to interact when you send them to meetings. Many leaders have said to me their team are no good at networking and don’t interact, here’s some thoughts to help.
- A discussion with James West: What does the change towards online networking mean for networkers and especially introverted networkers. James is one of the Co-Founders of ONLE Networking – the business network for people who like people. Contact James at https://theonle.network
- Virtual networking for introverts
- Networking meetings - Post Covid
- Should you arrive early to networking events?
Charlie Lawson, author of "The Unnatural Networker" and Director of BNI-UK knows a thing or two about networking. Here's what he said about how introverts can improve their networking.