- Neighbours, and I don’t mean the ones next door to you.
- Dr Who (regenerating again).
- Too much Ego interferes with leadership
- A discussion with Alison Charles: Alison, with her team, help clients achieve Real Resilience. She helps leaders create a focus on resilience, wellbeing at work and stress Management. Contact Alison at https://real-resilience.co.uk/
- Question of the week: How should you manage introverts?
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- Resilience is more than surviving; it’s being adaptable and fit for the future
- Dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty is becoming more important
- Working from home makes managing resilience harder, you need to make more touch points
- Importance of telling people where you’re at, not just expecting them to open up
- We all need to talk to others at times, but quality is better than quantity
What were your takeaways? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert
If you enjoyed the show please add your review on Apple podcasts (click here).
If you would like to discuss issues raised, visit the Facebook page - Activate Your Introvert