- Neighbours, and I don’t mean the ones next door to you.
- Dr Who (regenerating again).
- Too much Ego interferes with leadership
- A discussion with Alison Charles: Alison, with her team, help clients achieve Real Resilience. She helps leaders create a focus on resilience, wellbeing at work and stress Management. Contact Alison at https://real-resilience.co.uk/
- Question of the week: How should you manage introverts?
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- Resilience is more than surviving; it’s being adaptable and fit for the future
- Dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty is becoming more important
- Working from home makes managing resilience harder, you need to make more touch points
- Importance of telling people where you’re at, not just expecting them to open up
- We all need to talk to others at times, but quality is better than quantity
What were your takeaways? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert