- Leadership tip of the week: What can improving your team’s performance have to do with the channel tunnel which marks an important 30th anniversary this month
- Introvert myth of the week: Introverts don’t like presentingThe thorny old myth about public speaking
- An interview with Simon Raybould: Simon is a presentation consultant who makes it more likely that your presentations will have impact, without freaking you out in the process. He has a programme called the reluctant storyteller. You can contact Simon here
If you enjoyed the show please add your review on Apple podcasts (click here).
If you would like to discuss issues raised, visit the Facebook page - Activate Your Introvert
- How can I get beyond small talk
- Why introverts don't like small talk and how to be better at it
- Should you arrive early to networking events?
A discussion with Chelsey Brooke Cole who helps forward-thinking introverts build self-trust & self-confidence.