- Leadership tip of the week: What can improving your team’s performance have to do with the channel tunnel which marks an important 30th anniversary this month
- Introvert myth of the week: Introverts don’t like presentingThe thorny old myth about public speaking
- An interview with Simon Raybould: Simon is a presentation consultant who makes it more likely that your presentations will have impact, without freaking you out in the process. He has a programme called the reluctant storyteller. You can contact Simon here
- How can I get beyond small talk
- Why introverts don't like small talk and how to be better at it
- Should you arrive early to networking events?
A discussion with Chelsey Brooke Cole who helps forward-thinking introverts build self-trust & self-confidence.