- Leading the country: The ongoing saga of choosing a new personality to drive our country forwards
- Ovation saturation. Have we got standing ovation inflation?
- Working from home: It’s 13% more efficient than the office
- Team burning in Switzerland: A horribly different problem at a team building event, where the normal problem is they don’t work that well.
- A discussion with Sharon Barton. Contact Sharon at https://harbourHR.co.uk
- Question of the week: Are introverts less authentic? Read more about the problem with authenticity at work
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- Get to know your people and their preferences
- Like most other personality traits, introvert / extrovert is a spectrum
- As an introvert, when you speak people to listen
- Drive and desire may help you find tactics to appear more extroverted, but you’ll still lose “people energy” and have the benefits of internal processing
- Not down to leader to create environment on their own
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert