- Draco Malfoy has imposter phenomena!
- One MP’s version of leadership: Yes, it’s another party gate clip.
- A discussion with Lorna Helps: Lorna specialises in helping CEOs of small businesses thrive by identifying and implementing the best style of hybrid working for their business and employees. Ever since lockdown there’s been an ongoing debate about working location, style and personality, so I’m looking forward to learning from Lorna. Contact Lorna at https://vibrant-thinking.com
- Question of the week: On zoom / teams how to handle the camera on/ off thing with regards introverts. There are more ideas about this if you click here.
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- This is so much more than introverts prefer home working and extroverts prefer the office. We all need good people contact.
- Think hard about the WHY. That’s more than a simple staff survey.
- Hybrid working isn’t just allowing people to work from home, it’s having a workforce who work in the best location for them and you, on any one day.
- If you want to be allowed to work remotely, consider the organisational benefits when discussing the issue with your manager
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert