- Introversial news items: A DIY store problem about unwritten, but obvious rules and and uplifting way to deal with car thieves
- A discussion with Paul Harris: Paul helps farmers to build harmonious high-performance teams
- Contact Paul at http://www.real-success.co.uk/
- Question of the week: What is the most engaging speaking style for an introvert to hear?
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- The “macho” view that leadership is about extroversion, demonstrated by speaking up and having gravitas is wrong.
- Farming has the same leadership issues as many other sectors, some may even be magnified.
- The basic assumption that people are like us, leads to communications and productivity issues, no matter how much we think it should be true.
- Good leadership means making less assumptions and going deeper into understanding people.
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert