- Are you overly reflective, or positive like Piers Morgan?
- What’s the worst place you’ve ever dropped your mobile phone?
- A discussion with Martyn Pentecost: Martyn is a product creation strategist. He helps authors (and others) from the initial idea to a finished product range. I was recently using parts of the personality profiling system he wrote about in one of his 30 books. The Key in Your Pocket: 9 Ways to Unlock Your Personal and Business Success. I thought it would be great to chat to Martyn on his views of personality profiles. Contact Martyn on LinkedIn , click
- Question of the week: Can you change from being an introvert?
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- Don’t create a comfortable prison of your personality profile
- Having a common language around team members can be a good thing for the team and way for them to understand each other.
- I loved Martyn’s explanation of introvert / extrovert in terms of nourishment so much I may have to steal it. More importantly, it’s a way to think of how you can use your personality type “how can I nourish myself (and others) using this information”
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert
If you enjoyed the show please add your review on Apple podcasts (click here).
If you would like to discuss issues raised, visit the Facebook page - Activate Your Introvert