- Are you overly reflective, or positive like Piers Morgan?
- What’s the worst place you’ve ever dropped your mobile phone?
- A discussion with Martyn Pentecost: Martyn is a product creation strategist. He helps authors (and others) from the initial idea to a finished product range. I was recently using parts of the personality profiling system he wrote about in one of his 30 books. The Key in Your Pocket: 9 Ways to Unlock Your Personal and Business Success. I thought it would be great to chat to Martyn on his views of personality profiles. Contact Martyn on LinkedIn , click
- Question of the week: Can you change from being an introvert?
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- Don’t create a comfortable prison of your personality profile
- Having a common language around team members can be a good thing for the team and way for them to understand each other.
- I loved Martyn’s explanation of introvert / extrovert in terms of nourishment so much I may have to steal it. More importantly, it’s a way to think of how you can use your personality type “how can I nourish myself (and others) using this information”
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert