- Ambiverts – a new type of person?
- You know what I mean? Actually, no I don’t and nor do you.
- Exercising your opposite personality muscles. Is convenience damaging us?
- A discussion with Tom Cleary: Tom is a wellbeing & Mental Health Consultant who specialising in Mindfulness in Education & Business. Contact Tom at https://tom-cleary.co.uk/
- Question of the week: What’s the difference between ambivert and omnivert?
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- The importance of self-compassion, at least treat yourself as well as you’d treat your friends.
- Be more aware of how you talk to yourself, especially common phrases you use on yourself.
- Constructive feedback needs to build confidence, use facts not emotions and help the other person to create their answers rather than just giving them yours.
- Receiving feedback: Consider the context and look for patterns, rather than just accepting all feedback a damaging truth.
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert