- Leadership tip of the week: Helping people engage in smalltalk, so you can communicate more effectively with them
- A discussion with : Nadia Finer. Nadia is an expert in shyness, she has written 2 books on the subject and gives shy people a voice, helping people, teams, and businesses improve their performance by helping shy people to shine. Contact Nadia at https://www.shyandmighty.com/
- Question of the week: Are introverts more negative than extroverts?
- Introvert myth of the week: Introverts are shy, I couldn’t resist this myth after today’s discussion.
If you enjoyed the show please add your review on Apple podcasts (click here).
If you would like to discuss issues raised, visit the Facebook page - Activate Your Introvert
- How can I get beyond small talk
- Why introverts don't like small talk and how to be better at it
- Should you arrive early to networking events?
A discussion with Chelsey Brooke Cole who helps forward-thinking introverts build self-trust & self-confidence.