- Happiness, overly simple measures of people issues and extroverted v introverted leaders
- A discussion with Lysette Offley. Lysette is the founder of Genius Material and The Genius Principles. She helps people break through the glass ceiling, building on their natural preferences and helping people learn. Contact Lysette at https://Genius-material.com or https://GeniusPrinciples.com/
- Questions which simply annoy introverts and display a lack of thought
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- Brain is always looking out for you – the little voice in your head. We shouldn’t fight it, but no how we can use it.
- To study, optimally, consider your personality. Introvert, or extrovert.
- To run an effective team, consider your personality, so you can help others use there’s
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert
If you enjoyed the show please add your review on Apple podcasts (click here).
If you would like to discuss issues raised, visit the Facebook page - Activate Your Introvert