- If superheroes suffer with imposter syndrome, so can your team!
- Scallops dancing to disco lights?!?
- A discussion with Fiona English: Fiona is a keynote speaker and coach who combines her extensive experience in global investment markets with expertise in human potential. One of her key beliefs is that the key to purpose in life is to express all of who you are and can be. Which seems so appropriate in managing people especially introverts. Contact Fiona at https://fiona-english.com
- Question of the week: Do introverts suffer with more self doubt than extroverts? You might like to read more at https://introvertinbusiness.co.uk/self-doubt-and-introverts/
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- Focus on wholeness, not purpose. Getting people to find their purpose isn’t helpful.
- Three pillars which help are goals, values and “do I feel my life is valuable to me”
- Meaning has lost all meaning, because of how it’s been overused.
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert