- How good are French drivers?
- The airport chaos: One thing we should ALWAYS be doing, introvert, or extrovert
- Leading change:
- A discussion with Amy Rowlinson. Amy is a Life Purpose Strategist and host of the incredibly successful Focus on WHY Podcast, it’s in the top 1% of podcasts globally. It’s that focus on WHY that I’d like to chat about Amy about. Amy also helps people seek fulfilment and purpose in life. Contact Amy at https://www.amyrowlinson.com/
- Question of the week: How can you engage an introvert in small talk? To download your guide to small talk for you and your team, click here.
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- The power of understanding your purpose and using it in your business/ life. What’s your purpose, why do you do what you do?
- Start finding your purpose by looking at things you really love, or that really anger you
- The importance of long term vision in a business, so everybody understands it and how their role fits within that
- And I loved Amy’s phrase – Not a mid life crisis a midlife beginning
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert