- Love island, or is it loveless house? The Conservative leadership race steps up.
- Do you respect other workers and do they respect you? A survey by officevibe
- Extroverts don’t always make the most stable leaders. An article in TrainingZone
- A giant step for hamkind: A hamster survives daring trip into the stratosphere on a flying balloon
- A discussion with Tony Brooks: Tony is a leadership psychologist, runs leadership training workshops and speaks on survival psychology. Contact Tony at https://theleadershiptrainingworkshop.com/
- Question of the week: What should I NOT ask an introvert?
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- It’s human nature to doubt ourselves -many people don’t feel good enough
- Introverts may need to make themselves socialise at times and lockdown got us out of practice.
- Being aware of doubting yourself can give you power.
- Survival psychology: We used to be afraid of sabre tooth tigers, now it’s often our ego!
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert