- Introvert myth of the week: Introverts are easy to spot, my friends don’t think I intro because…..(insert odd reason of your choice). You may also like to read “Spotting an introvert hiding in plain sight”
- Tip of the week: Considering aloneliness. Yes being alonely really is a thing and you or your team may be more prone to it right now. You may like to read more about being alonely,
- A discussion with Lee Delaney. Lee helps introverts who feel stuck or left behind in work to maximise their introvert talents to achieve the career success they want. Contact Lee at https://introvertevolution.com/
If you enjoyed the show please add your review on Apple podcasts (click here).
If you would like to discuss issues raised, visit the Facebook page - Activate Your Introvert
- Toilet Rolls and Introversion: Strange combination maybe, but it's a true and personal story.
- Why do introverts hate small talk? Most introverts and some extraverts don't like it
- When it’s noisy introverts find it harder to concentrate. And some things to do about it
- Curing the introvert hangover. Go on, you've had one too!
Or listening to
In this episode of "Activate Your Introvert" I answer the common question - what is an introvert?