- Managing working from home: You might have it sussed now and things might be more hybrid (even though Peppa Pig might not agree – according to one government spokesman in the news this week); but that might be the right time to check you’re doing all you can.
- A discussion with Sarah McVanel: Sarah helps leaders leverage the exponential power of recognition to retain top talent and sustain healthy bottom-lines; in fact she’s Canada’s leading recognition expert. Contact Sarah at https://greatnessmagnified.com/
- Question of the week: How to get your introverts talking. Although the question accepts that they’re not already!
If you enjoyed the show please add your review on Apple podcasts (click here).
If you would like to discuss issues raised, visit the Facebook page - Activate Your Introvert
- Spotting an introvert, hiding in plain sight
- Understanding introverts for better business
- Does it take longer to manage introverts?
Gina Gardiner is well known for her leadership expertise and illuminates the way for enlightened leaders to create a more profitable & meaningful mission. Here's our discussion on leadership and managing introverts.