- Leadership tip of the week: Introverts don’t need to be managed differently to everybody else. Everybody needs to be managed in the right way for them. Read more here
- A discussion with Heidi Skirrow. Heidi is a specialist in outsourced HR and Employment Law for SMEs, she’s been heavily involved in the return to work/ office/ hybrid debate lately. Contact Heidi on LinkedIn at. https://www.linkedin.com/in/hskirrow/
- Question of the week: Why don’t introverts like small talk?
- Introvert myth of the week: Introverts are reluctant to answer tough questions. Read more here
If you enjoyed the show please add your review on Apple podcasts (click here).
If you would like to discuss issues raised, visit the Facebook page - Activate Your Introvert
- Spotting an introvert, hiding in plain sight
- Understanding introverts for better business
- Does it take longer to manage introverts?
Gina Gardiner is well known for her leadership expertise and illuminates the way for enlightened leaders to create a more profitable & meaningful mission. Here's our discussion on leadership and managing introverts.