- Arguments, especially public ones
- Trans Rights
- Phones in meetings, and poor engagement: If you’d like to read a book about improving your meetings, click Running Meetings that make things happen.
- The Railway Children: Yes, that 1970’s film will help you think about something important!
- A discussion with Bina Briggs: Bina provides HR Support for Small Businesses on employment Law and Employment Policies; she used to be the HR Director for London Luton Airport and is also an author. Contact Bina at https://plaintalkinghr.com
- Question of the week: Do introverts and extroverts argue differently?
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- A leader is like a parent, in that you need to really know your employees
- Sharing vision, starting with onboarding
- Onboarding can be as simply as a checklist, to make new staff feel welcome
- Introverts – Make sure the dialogue is with others, not just in your head
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert
What question would you like answered about introversion? Visit ActivateYourIntrovert.co.uk and let me know. I’ll answer your question on the show, and you’d be welcome to join me on the show, if you like.