- The Edinburgh fringe got me thinking.
- Southend football club
- The NHS covid app
- A discussion with Jonathan Bowring: Jonathan is a Leadership and organisational coach who helps unlocking potential and helping people think. Contact Jonathan at https://www.riversight.uk/
- Question of the week: Should I promote an introvert, or an extrovert to team leader?
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- We try to save energy in our brains and simplify. That’s where shortcuts come from, we are all really lazy
- Shortcuts are based on our experience, but as we now meet more people of different sorts, quick rules less effective. Answer – we need more patterns. We can’t stop using them, it’s hardwired
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert
What question would you like answered about introversion? Visit ActivateYourIntrovert.co.uk and let me know. I’ll answer your question on the show, and you’d be welcome to join me on the show, if you like.