- Highwayman Dick Turpin is causing insults, early 300 years after his execution
- Table manners are changing.
- The benefits of stopping to think
- A discussion with Peter Milligan: Peter is an inspirational Speaker and Business Psychologist. He specialises in Leadership, Employee Engagement, & Embracing Change. Contact Peter at https://newgenerationleaders.com and sixtylessons.com|
- Question of the week: Are introverts more humble, and is that a good thing?
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- When the labelling starts, the listening stops.
- Encouraging somebody to do things without losing their natural way of being
- Confidence and introversion/ extroversion are not connected
- Insecurity can drive more extroverted behaviours
- Change your relationship with fear
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert
What question would you like answered about introversion? Visit ActivateYourIntrovert.co.uk and let me know. I’ll answer your question on the show, and you’d be welcome to join me on the show, if you like.