- A discussion with Alastair Greener: Alastair is a communications Speaker & Consultant, Event MC and TV Presenter. We spent time talk about why everybody needs presentation skills as well as exploring introvert / extrovert differences. Contact Alastair at https://presentyourself.co.uk
- Very little else this week! My apologies, this week has been about bed, fever and brain fog (among other less pleasant things). But as the interview was worth sharing, I thought I’d strip back the normal format. Hopefully back to normal next week!
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- We all need presentation skills to get our message across, whatever that message is. Children are often very effective presenters, in that you act on their message.
- As a manager, or leader, your presentation skills will improve if you consider the style of the people you’re presenting too. If they don’t listen, there’s no point!
- Practice makes progress, not perfect
- Look for patterns in feedback, don’t hang on one person’s opinion
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert
What question would you like answered about introversion? Visit ActivateYourIntrovert.co.uk and let me know. I’ll answer your question on the show, and you’d be welcome to join me on the show, if you like.