- Introversial news: Dating apps, Morris dancers, labels and the world gravy wrestling championships:
- A discussion with Hadi Haboobi. Hadi is a peak performance mindset strategist who helps leaders step into their most focused states in less time. Contact Hadi at https://mindremastered.com
- Question of the week: Why do people find small talk so hard? To download your guide to small talk, click here.
My takeaways from the discussion were:
- Overthinking can mean you attach too much to the problem. Detailed thinking is good, but try not to overthink.
- Some introverts limit their abilities due to the introvert label. Don’t live down to a label, live up to your full skills.
- Embracing uncertainty is an important leadership skill. Having more certainty about yourself is a good starting point.
- We all act from generalisations we’ve made from our past. Be aware of making news ones!
- To download Habi’s booklet on embracing uncertainty, click here.
What were yours? Add to a discussion on the Facebook page Activate Your Introvert
What question would you like answered about introversion? Visit ActivateYourIntrovert.co.uk and let me know. I’ll answer your question on the show, and you’d be welcome to join me on the show, if you like.